ADIBOT-A: an Autonomous Disinfection Robot
UBTECH Robotics developed an autonomous UV-C disinfection robot called the ADIBOT-A that is capable of autonomous navigation in different floor plans using U-SLAM.
Developed in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the robot can be widely used as a disinfection solution in medical centers, hospitals, hotels, schools, and fitness centers.
- four PIR motions sensors can detect motion from 30 ft. away
- RGBD TOF camera for 3D depth perception
- 360 degree light coverage
- LIDAR, and ultrasonic sensors for better navigation
- autonomously navigates toward the charging dock for recharging