Human-robot Interaction at the Next Level with the Humanoid Robot, Ameca
Ameca is a humanoid robot from Engineered Arts designed specifically as a platform for future advanced robotics technologies and can serve as a testbed for different Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) systems.
In the video below, they test Ameca’s interaction with a human, and it is shown that the robot reacts when its “personal space” is violated.
- the human-like artificial body (AB) accompanies the human-like AI
- eye cameras take images, and the images are processed through tensor flow
- modular design for future upgrades
- Software is the Tritium robot operating system
- Hardware is based on Mesmar technology
To learn more about Mesmar technology, go to the links below: