January, 06, 2022
Jueying X20: a Quadruped Robot from Deep Robotics
Jueying X20 is a quadruped robot from Deep Robotics that is designed and built based on real-world user feedback and the applications they require.
In the video below, they run running tests and load tests on the quadruped robot.
- the robot is designed and built based on user feedback and real-world applications
- has strong load capacity and scalability
- charging is autonomous
- maximum speed of 4.95 m/s
- 4 hours average runtime with no load
- can walk on a wide variety of terrain, including grass, stone, and gravel
- can climb a 30 deg slope and step over a 20 cm high obstacle/step
- a depth-sensing camera and a laser radar for perception
- ROS-based intelligent perception computing module and artificial intelligence module