A Bi-Rotor Drone from Cleo Robotics for Challenging Environments
Dronut® X1 from the Boston-based startup Cleo Robotics is a bi-rotor drone designed especially for environments where GPS fails to work.
The main application of this drone is operating in difficult environments where the existing drones have challenges to operate in.
- bi-rotor instead of four!
- high maneuverability
- can live stream high-definition video
- can collect LiDAR data in ultra confined spaces and challenging environments
- can fly safely near people and around sensitive equipment
- little to no training is needed due to its autonomy suite
- it can operate at the max speed of 4 m/s
- 12 mins of flight time
- 40 mins of battery time
- Sensors used:
Global shutter camera