VR Robotics Simulator: Robot Picking Up a Box in VR
In the previous lesson, we learned how to create a scenario to assemble a robot in VR using our hands. We learned how to assemble a UGV robot in virtual reality and determined the correct position of the pieces.
For this lesson, we will create a UGV that can move, grab and release objects in VR. In fact, you will learn how to make a robot pick up a box or release a box in virtual reality (VR).
The contents of the entire course on developing a VR Robotics Simulator are as follows:
- Introduction to the Course (1/15)
- Install VR SDK (2/15)
- Simple VR Scene (3/15)
- Grab Objects with a Joystick (4/15)
- Grab Objects with Hand (5/15)
- UI in VR (6/15)
- Assemble a Robot in VR (7/15)
- Create a UGV Robot (8/15)
- Create a Quadcopter (9/15)
- Selection Menu for Robots (10/15)
- Optimizing the Scene (11/15)
- Install the Multiplayer SDK (12/15)
- Multiplayer Mode for Robots (13/15)
- Share Actions in the Network (14/15)
- Professor_Student Accesses (15/15)
[Important] VR Robotics Simulator’s Source Code:
The source code for the entire tutorials (from 1 to 15) can be downloaded HERE!
Watch the video version of the lesson: